Bosch is a long standing trusted name in the hot water suppliers business. Here at Mr Emergency Plumbing, we can provide you with the knowledge and experience to assist you in deciding the right Bosch hot water system for your home or business.
Available to you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, Mr Emergency Plumbing are available in all metropolitan areas of Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra. Call today to book your qualified Mr Emergency Plumber on 1300 164 064 – we also have weekend plumbers and public holiday plumbers available to ensure you are never without hot water. In an emergency expect your professional Mr Emergency plumber to be knocking on your door within an hour* of your plumber booking.
A Bosch continuous flow gas hot water system only heats the water you need, when you need it, so you won’t ever worry about running out. Whether you have a large family or business, or it’s just you or a small office, Bosch has a continuous flow system to suit your needs.
Bosch continuous flow gas hot water systems are more compact in size than traditional tank-type (storage) hot water units. This allows them to be easily mounted outside, or alternatively, the internal systems can be conveniently installed in a cupboard (flueing required).
Bosch offer the biggest range of continuous flow gas hot water systems on the market to customers including:
- Bosch Highflow gas hot water systems – available in flow rates of 17, 21 and 26 L/min, in Natural or LP Gas.
- Bosch Condensing Range – including the Bosch 26eco+ and the Bosch 32C. These high-efficiency systems, available in Natural or LP Gas, are more than 90% energy efficient.
- Bosch 32 Series – providing flexibility and reliability when there is a demand for large volumes of hot water. The 32 Series is ideal for homes with 3 or more bathrooms.
- Bosch Internal Compact – available in flow rates of 10, 13 and 16 L/min, in Natural or LP Gas.
- Bosch External HydroPower- available in flow rates of 10, 13 and 16 L/min, in Natural or LP Gas. These systems use power created by water flow to ignite the burner.
- Bosch Pilot Ignition – Ignition hot water systems are available in flow rates of 10 and 16 L/min, in Natural or LP Gas (16L/min appliance is only available in Natural Gas). A standing pilot light is maintained throughout the life of the appliance.
The Bosch mission is to deliver the most reliable and energy efficient hot water appliances to suit the lifestyles of modern households. Their continuous flow hot water systems are among the most economical in the market. You’ll save on running costs and also lower your impact on the environment due to their high efficiency ratings. Finally, you’ll rest easy knowing you have chosen the quality which Bosch is renowned for.
So whether you are in need of repairs to your existing Bosch Hot Water System, or in the market for a whole new system for your home or business – give Mr Emergency Plumbing a call on 1300 164 064 or use our online plumber booking form and save 10% off labour costs.
Our qualified plumbers and gas plumbers are standing by to assist you with all of your plumbing and gas plumbing needs 24/7. Why not have your new Bosch hot water heater installed today and pay us off over monthly installments with our INTEREST FREE payment plans*?