For a quality gas hot water heater you can rely on Rinnai. Mr Emergency Plumbing are your Rinnai gas hot water heater experts available for repairs, replacements or the supply and new installation of Rinnai gas hot water heaters – gas storage, continuous flow or gas solar boosted. Should you find yourself with no hot water, a leaking gas hot water storage tank or would like an upgrade to a Rinnai gas hot water heater contact Mr Emergency today on 1300 164 064 for a same day plumbing service guaranteed. In a hot water emergency we will be pulling into your driveway within an hour* of your plumber booking 24/7, including all weekends and public holidays. Covering all metropolitan suburbs of Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney the Mr Emergency 24/7 plumbers have your Rinnai gas hot water requirements covered.
For over 35 years Australians have trusted the Rinnai name while enjoying the comfort, convenience and reliability of Rinnai gas appliances. Rinnai gas hot water is available through their gas storage system, gas continuous flow system and gas boosted solar systems.
RINNAI GAS HOT WATER STORAGE
- Up front purchase costs are usually less than other types of units.
- Installation costs are also usually lower.
- No upgrade of gas line is required.
- Not as energy efficient as other Rinnai gas hot water systems.
- Heat loss from the tank results in the heating mechanism being used more often, increasing your energy usage.
- Tank size takes up space.
RINNAI GAS HOT WATER CONTINUOUS FLOW
- Unit is small and mounts onto wall, saving you space.
- Only heats water as you need it, so you will never run out of hot water.
- Controllers can be installed to accurately deliver required water temperature.
- An upgrade to your gas line may be required, adding to you upfront costs.
- Small amount of water (approx. 1 to 2 litres) is wasted in initial delivery. This is dependent upon how far the unit is located in relation to the tap output point.
- Most units need to be plugged into a power point. If there is a power outage, unit will not work. (Units which do not require an electrical power supply are available).
RINNAI GAS HOT WATER THROUGH GAS BOOSTED SOLAR
- Free energy from the sun.
- Reduced costs on gas bills.
- Uses a continuous flow unit for a backup booster, so the hot water never runs out.
- Higher installation cost.
- Tank is larger and takes up more space than continuous flow units.
- Less efficient in winter. (Panels have to be installed on a north facing roof to maximize the efficiency of the sun.)
For more information on which of the Rinnai gas hot water systems best suits your needs, contact Mr. Emergency Plumbing on 1300 164 064.
To ease any financial stress that a new hot water heater may cause Mr Emergency Plumbing proudly offers our customers NO INTEREST EVER payment plans*, just ask your reliable plumber how to take advantage of this deal.