You will never run out of hot water again if you install a continuous flow hot water heater. With continuous flow, or instantaneous, hot water heaters the water is heated on demand – as and when you need it. They are a tankless, compact unit and are available with up to a 6 star energy efficiency rating – meaning they are extremely energy efficient, environmentally friendly and will provide you with significant savings on your energy bills.
The trained, skilled, fully licenced plumbers and gas-fitters from Mr. Emergency Plumbing are able to install, repair, service or replace any type of hot water system and we are the experts in continuous flow gas hot water heaters. We are available to be at your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including public holidays – and you can count on the same reliability from your continuous flow gas hot water heater!
How does a continuous flow gas hot water heater work?
- Water passes through a heating unit as soon as you turn your hot water tap on
- A burner is ignited automatically as soon as the water flow is detected
- The water travels through a heat exchanger, where it is quickly and efficiently heated to the desired temperature
- When you have no more need for your hot water, the burner will automatically switch off as soon as you turn your hot water tap off
- As the heat is drawn away into the tank, the refrigerant is cooled down; turning back into a liquid and the process begins again.
What are the benefits of a continuous flow gas hot water heater?
- You receive a continuous supply of hot water 24/7, within seconds of turning on your tap.
- There are no bulky tanks storing pre-heated water that can turn cold while you have to wait for the water to re-heat. Continuous flow hot water heaters are a compact, tankless design that can even be installed in a recess box in your exterior wall – these are an excellent space saver.
- There is no need to worry about any bacterial growth or rust issues that can happen with a water storage unit.
- They are extremely energy efficient, with some models offering up to a 6 star energy efficiency rating – reducing your household’s greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 75%, compared with an electric storage water system.
- As the water is only heated as and when you require it, there is no water having to be constantly heated in a tank – therefor providing you with a significant savings on your energy bills.
- Many models come with optional remote control access, allowing you to pre-set your desired water temperature for different locations in your home, eliminating the risk of scalding and no more having to fiddle constantly with your hot and cold taps to reach your preferred temperature.
- Some models can act as a booster to an additional solar powered hot water system – automatically kicking during the times of minimal sunlight or a drop in water temperature.
- All models guarantee a long service life, with many brands offering up to a 12 year warranty on heat exchanger.
With all of the above benefits available, it is well worth looking into a continuous flow hot water system for your next hot water replacement or new installation – and there is no one better to install this system for you than the experts from Mr. Emergency Plumbing.
At Mr Emergency Plumbing we recommend the following quality brands;
- Rheem Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Bosch Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Rinnai Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Aquamax Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Vulcan Continuous Flow Hot Water
Continuous flow gas hot water heaters come in a variety of sizes from a small 12L/min flow rate up to a larger unit of 27L/min rate flow. So there is a make and model available to suit any office, household or apartment. If you are unsure on which system would be best suited for your hot water needs, the friendly, trusted plumbers and gas-fitters from Mr. Emergency Plumbing will happily assist you in your decision making.
The professional plumbers and gas-fitters from Mr. Emergency Plumbing can be at your home or office ready to repair or install a continuous flow gas hot water system within the hour* if required. We are your local Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane & Sydney plumbers, available in all metropolitan areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including all public holidays.
Any repairs to a hot water system need to be completed as soon as possible by a fully qualified plumbing professional, as leaving any burst pipes, including gas pipes, can cause considerable damage to your property or the health of you and your family. If you are worried about the cost – Mr. Emergency Plumbing offer an affordable and honest service and we are also able to provide interest free terms^ on all purchases of $1,500 or above – ensuring you will never have to put off a plumbing emergency and that you will always have hot water available at your fingertips.
Call Mr Emergency today on 1300 164 064 or book online and save 10% off your labour costs. We also welcome you to provide us with your phone number on our website and we will call you back within 5 minutes, at no cost to you.
^Terms & Conditions apply